Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Unit and Lesson Plan

Hola Chicas!
I am on my 3rd lesson on my unit plan. I am currently doing my unit on Ma Famille et Moi. My culminating activity will be to make the children do a scrapbook and a family tree. I have divided the 6 lessons into 3 1hr20 classes and 3 40 minute classes. Main headings are character traits, physical traits and possessive pronouns and family members. I don't have many developmental activities nor do I have any instructional activities. Any and all comments will be more than welcomed. Thanks in advance girls!

2 comments:

  1. hey you, finally you are here. umm, i happy youre on your third lesson plan, i aint even sure where i am but anyway just a remainder you can have six single periods or four single and one double period. you should try listing you six topics under your general theme and try to develop your objetives and main points from there. hope this helps you out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The development is very imporatnt part of the lesson so you need to consider that with respect to your subtopics.....think a little and post something....and i'll be glad to assist!

    ReplyDelete