Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Subtopics for Meal Time

Hey peeps,

I have divided my lessons in the following order and I am only on lesson 2 :-( but I'll make it through lol.

Lesson One: La Comida y Las bebidas (Food and Drinks)
Lesson Two: Meal Time (la hora de comida)
Lesson Three: At the table (A la mesa)
Lesson Four: Adonde vamos a comer? (Where are we going to eat?)
Lesson Five: Que Quieres? (What do you want?)
Lesson Six:

Ok lesson six is still under construction lol but this is it thus far...please help me out :-)

Looking forward to the responses....

2 comments:

  1. how about considering PAYING FOR A MEAL as your last topic. you could include currency in your lesson or something to tht effect. so it could be titled CUANTO CUESTA. get the stdnts to bring in the currencies from the different spanish countries, the us dollas n our dollar. then mayb u can incoporate janelles idea about them being at the market or various venues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ok and then as the form of evaluation I would use the culminating activity right??

    ReplyDelete